If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Information and support during coronavirus (COVID-19)
We understand that this is a worrying time for everyone, but we've made a list of the advice and support you might find useful.
Read our website's new coronavirus section, with information on a number of topics including:
- money and coronavirus
- getting food, medicine and essentials
- Cerebral Palsy and coronavirus
- health and wellbeing
- education support
- work and coronavirus
- Face masks and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Job interviews over phone or video
- Air travel for disabled passengers
Take part in community discussions on issues relating to coronavirus including:
- making sure the government hears your experiences
- having carers
- Cerebral Palsy and COVID-19 (discussion with @Richard_Scope)
- research about SEN children and coronavirus
- Stay In Workout: Accessible ways to exercise
- barriers to supermarket social distancing
- managing pain during isolation
- life during lockdown
- books and educational resources for free
- I'm exempt from wearing a face mask
Make sure to:
- sign up to the vulnerable list for support
- sign our open letter to the Prime Minister to not forget disabled people during the pandemic
This discussion has been closed.