'Zoom' Yoga With A Difference class — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

'Zoom' Yoga With A Difference class

Options
AmberWard
AmberWard Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hello, I am a yoga teacher who has been teaching yoga to people with differences since 2004.

To help keep everybody's bodies and minds healthy and peaceful during these days of isolation, I am offering a 'virtual' Yoga With A Difference class on Tuesdays, 11am-12pm. I will be leading students and their carers through a series of relaxing movements and breathing practices.

This class is suitable for adults and young people with cerebral palsy, PMLD and neurological differences who require 1 to 1 support.

If you, or anyone you know, would like to join this class, please follow the link below

Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 204 730 929
password: relax

[removed by moderator]

I look forward to seeing you on screen soon
Tagged:

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Scope

• NGH77
    NGH77 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
    Options
    Hi Amber, is it possible to get a website or email to find out more about your yoga classes please?  
    Living with my family Gloucestershire, I'm non-disabled, I have an autistic daughter and a daughter with dyslexia.

My job is about making more inclusive things happen in Gloucestershire.  If you live in Gloucestershire check out:
    www.yourewelcomeglos.org  
    An inclusive online directory and forum.
    It's the place to find social events, clubs, groups or places to visit. Listings include accessibility information.

• AmberWard
    AmberWard Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Options
    Hello, I'm afraid I don't (yet) have a website but please do email me for more info 
    Ambertheward@hotmail.com 
    Many thanks 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.