Hi, my name is john_hunter! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is john_hunter!

john_hunter
john_hunter Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi so I’m the guy with cerebral palsy (asymmetric diaplegic spasticity) and it’s mild but I just wanna say that although there are different severities of cerebral palsy we’re all in the same boat and if u put ur head to it u can do pretty much anything and people in ur life that care about u will support u and just know that things will get difficult it will get dark but hope always wins in the end 

Live long and prosper

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @john_hunter - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining & sharing about yourself. Please have a look around the forum & join in with discussions of interest or where you may be able to help. A positive attitude helps with everything, & you will find people friendly & supportive, so I'm sure you'll enjoy being a part of this great community. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    It's good to have you here @john_hunter. Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing such a positive message. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @john_hunter, welcome to the community!

I have mild CP affecting my legs and left side. You might find the Cerebral Palsy discussions particularly interesting. Or you can have a chat in our coffee lounge with other members.
    Scope

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @john_hunter and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and thank you for joining us.  Your words are totally inspiring and encouraging and I enjoyed reading them.  Certainly having determination and spirit keeps us going!  

I hope you enjoy your time with us on the Community and I'm sure you will make a positive contribution to it.  I look forward to seeing you around anyway.  If we can be of any help or support to you then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @john_hunter Welcome to the community, your positive outlook and message are an inspiration to others and show how with the right attitude we can try and overcome our challenges 

Brightness