Hi — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi

Options
pieeter
pieeter Community member Posts: 12 Listener
Hello it's christian how's every one finding the lock down then I wish I could meet someone 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @pieeter - Welcome to the community & thank you for joining. I'm doing OK, I just can't remember when I last went anywhere now! The decent weather we've been having has made things easier at least. This is a very friendly group so I hope you also find it a good place to chat. You might enjoy the different discussions we have in our virtual 'Coffee lounge.' There's a link for this at the top of the page. How are you doing, I hope you are well? :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @pieeter and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  How are you doing through all of this?  I hope you are keeping safe and well.  I'm doing fine, thanks for asking about us.  You will find this a great place to make new friends as everyone is lovely and friendly on here.  I hope you enjoy your time with us anyway and find the forum to be helpful.  I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can help you with anything at all then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @pieeter, how are you doing today?
    Scope

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community.. Lockdown has its challenges for us all home schooling being just one of those. I do feel fortunate that I can at least get out into my garden and listen to music enjoying the nice weather we have been getting.    

Brightness