Hi, my name is RachBake18! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is RachBake18!

Options
RachBake18
RachBake18 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I’m Rachel and I would to help out , I to have a disability which I would love to help others xx

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @RachBake18 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining with your great first post. Please look around & join in with any discussions that interest you. I hope you enjoy being part of this great community, & I look forward to your contributions. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI @RachBake18 Welcome to the community, nice to see you here and that you want to help other people that is what this community is all about helping each other if its with advice or just for a chat. Fell free to have a look around and join in any discussions or start one of your own. Looking forward to seeing you around
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    It's really nice to have you with us on the community @RachBake18. To echo @chiarieds and @janer1967, I look forward to seeing you around the community. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @RachBake18 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  Thank you for joining us and it's lovely to hear that you want to help us out on the forum.  We always welcome valuable contributions which I'm sure you are going to make many.  I hope you enjoy being with us on the forum as we are a friendly bunch of people.  I look forward to seeing you on here too.  

You have a great username by the way!  Do you bake?

Anyway, if we can be of any help or support to you then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @RachBake18 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness