Assessment/report back DWP already — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment/report back DWP already

dynasty30
dynasty30 Community member Posts: 90 Courageous
got a text this morning saying they have received my assessment report.
im thinking that’s not good that’s really quick,or is that normal only had my assessment Monday morning? 

Comments

• CarolAnn1953
    CarolAnn1953 Community member Posts: 22 Connected
    Yes that's normal now it's a case of waiting for the outcome. 
  • katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    I do hope you are successful
  • dynasty30
    Thank you kindly both,have just found these past four months stressful,she seemed nice on the assessment but with what I’ve read and know I’m not expecting anything,fingers crossed though just incase 
  • katho31
    it is so very stressful i agree, keep some hope if you can and when you are at boiling point have a gud shout!! my doctor said it relieves stress for a while, got everything crossed for you  :)
  • dynasty30
    Thank you Kath I appreciate that.
    i took over a year before I would even apply for it,but health just kept going downhill and I thought I need assistance of some sort otherwise I’m trapped indoors all the time at best I’m averaging I hr of fresh air per 14 days vascular disease has well and truly whipped me ?
  • katho31
    oh so sorry to hear that  :/ you are so very deserving of help and i truly hope that you get what you need to help in some way, everythings crossed for you, stay safe and dont give up  :)
  • Brumboy68
    Brumboy68 Community member Posts: 77 Courageous
    Have you asked for a copy of your report I had my phone assessment today
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Fingers crossed for you @dynasty30. Will you be asking for a copy of the assessment report?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Brumboy68
    I had my assessment on Wednesday when can I ring up to get a copy of report?
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,097 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @dynasty30 Fingers crossed for you hope you get the decision you deserve.
  • Lou67
    Hi Brumyboy68 I think once you receive a txt saying they have the report, you can phone for copy of report it’s usually just a few days after assessment. Good luck.
  • Brumboy68
    Let's hope so. You can never be sure I'm praying lol
  • Adrian_Scope
    Hi @Brumboy68, they usually say leave it a week before calling and a requesting a copy of the report. Best of luck. :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • paulb123
    paulb123 Community member Posts: 14 Listener
    Hi I have just received a letter from pip the judge has made a provisional  decision to award me daily living giving me 8 points I currently had 6 it says thy av give the dwp 28 days to agree does this mean I have a good chance of getting it thank u
  • Lou67
    Hi @paulb123 I’m glad you got your award I’m sure you've got great chance of everything been fine.
  • Adrian_Scope
    paulb123 said:
    Hi I have just received a letter from pip the judge has made a provisional  decision to award me daily living giving me 8 points I currently had 6 it says thy av give the dwp 28 days to agree does this mean I have a good chance of getting it thank u
    Hi @paulb123. Great news that the tribunal found in your favour! Unless the DWP appeal (it can happen but doesn't happen very often) it does sound like you have been successful. It can take up to 8 weeks for a tribunal decision to be put into payment so don't worry if things don't happen immediately. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Brumboy68
    Just received my text 
  • Lou67
    Hi@Brumboy68 That’s good I’m sure you can phone anytime now ask for report. 
  • Brumboy68
    Finally got through after 45 minutes wait to ask for a copy of report. The woman was really rude and tried every way she could  to try and not send the report out to me. I virtually had to demand it.  I'm a nice guy who never gets angry or mad but she got my going. She said it was most unusual for claimants to ask for reports. I know you can. She needs reporting . She said with the post she didn't know how long it would take to get to me, I bet she don't post it? Cow.
  • Lou67
    Oh I know how frustrating it is and how awkward they can be, when I phoned to ask for mine she sd they don’t send them I sd Iv been advised yous do send them, she sd I had been advised wrong needless to say I never got my report. These people are a disgrace and treat people like ****. Not all of them as I have had one or 2 nice people on the phone, sorry for the rant lol 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.