Hi, my name is underdog4! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is underdog4!

underdog4
underdog4 Community member Posts: 8 Connected
Hello everybody. I am very glad to have found this forum  I am from Northern Ireland and I look forward to communicating with people who are unfortunate enough to be suffering from this. I have suffered from EB most of my life though not the most severe type. I have severe blistering on both lower legs up to my knees which never clears. Thank you 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Welcome to the community @underdog4
    Hopefully there'll be someone else on the community with this condition who can share their experiences with you. In the meantime, how are you getting on today? :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • underdog4
    HI. I am feeling not too bad today but not very mobile as my EB has flared up at the moment so just sitting it out here. Thanks
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @underdog4 - & welcome to the community from me too. I'm sorry your EB has flared up again; this must be difficult. Hopefully you can take your mind off this by having a look around our friendly forum, & chatting with others. Even if people don't have your disorder, I feel we share a lot of understanding. Our virtual 'Coffee lounge' is often a good place to start where we share about our interests & hobbies; how we're all coping with the current situation; about films, books & our pets + much more. There are links to the discussions right at the top of this page. Chat here any time too, as there's usually someone about. :)
  • underdog4
    Thank you very much chiarieds.Lovely to meet you online
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @underdog4 Welcome to the community great to welcome new members.

Have a look around and feel free to join in any discussions or start your own
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @underdog4, great to have you with us! I hope you are able to find your way around and that your flare up doesn't last too long.
    Scope

• underdog4
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @underdog4 and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  Thank you for joining us.  I'm really sorry to hear about your flare up and hope that you feel better soon.  We are glad to have you with us and please feel free to chat to us anytime.  I hope you enjoy being with us on the forum and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • underdog4
    Hi Ails.Thank you very much for your kind message. It's great to know that there are sincere forums and people who are very willing to take time to help others when times are at a low ebb. I also hope to be of some help also to others if maybe my experience would benefit them in any way. Bye for now.
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    You are very welcome, @underdog4.  That is what we are here for!  I'm sure you will be a great help to others on here and I look forward to seeing you around.  Have a nice weekend!  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @underdog4

Welcome to our online community/family. 

How are you today, I hope that are you enjoying the sun in N/I?????

I’m one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with????

@steve51

Brightness