Hi, my name is Bradford_Jules! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Bradford_Jules!

Bradford_Jules
Bradford_Jules Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi new to the site, Looking forward to getting to know the community :)   I am disabled due to three damaged disks in my spine also suffer arthritis in spine & knee. I live with my eldest grandson just turned 19 he has Autism. xx 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,935 Scope online community team
    Afternoon @Bradford_Jules.
    New members are always very welcome, so please don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything we can do.
    Feel free to join us in our virtual coffee lounge, where we can offer you plenty of chat (but sadly no coffee or cake!)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bradford_Jules Welcome to the community always nice to have new people join us. Have a look around and feel free to join in any discussions or start one of your own.

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bradford_Jules and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  It's nice to meet you.  I'm sorry to hear of your health conditions, but that is lovely that you live with your grandson.  I'm sure you are great company for each other.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and find the forum a useful place to be.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here!  I look forward to seeing you around.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,098 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bradford_Jules - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too. Thank you for joining us all. I have generalised arthritis, & know it's not much fun to live with. I'm sorry to read you also have damaged disks in your spine. I hope you & your grandson are able to support each other.
    I too hope you enjoy being part of this community, & look forward to hearing from you again. :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Bradford_Jules, how are you doing today? :)
    Scope

Brightness