Hi, my name is LycanFaery! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is LycanFaery!

LycanFaery
LycanFaery Community member Posts: 1 Listener
First time here, hello! 

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,822 Scope online community team
    Welcome @LycanFaery! How are you?  :)
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LycanFaery - Thank you for posting. This is a very friendly & supportive community. We hope everyone enjoys being part of this, & joins in with the many discussions we have going on. You might like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' as somewhere to have a more light-hearted chat too. If you have any queries, please say, as there's usually someone here who can help/advise. I hope you've had a good weekend & are keeping well. You can also post here absolutely any time. :)
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @LycanFaery :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @LycanFaery! How are you doing today? :)
    Scope

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 736 Pioneering
    Hello LycanFaery..... I hope all is well during this funny time.  Welcome and take care. 
  • DARRANWILLIS
    DARRANWILLIS Community member Posts: 23 Listener
    Hi Lycannfaery I loveyour name is it french.so we’re does everyone meet up for a nice cup ov coffee it would be nice to get out the house at this mad time.x
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LycanFaery and welcome also from me to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  I hope you enjoy your time on the Community and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just give us a shout.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Ails
    Hi @DARRANWILLIS and welcome also to the Community.  It is nice to meet you too.  I hope also that you enjoy being part of our great forum and find it an useful place to be.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smiley:
  • DARRANWILLIS
    All the best. Thank you.im wondering wen I get my phone call triburill in 2 weeks time will we see each other nd if it’s going on for adges can I ask for a break nd will I hav to be in my own flat or will it be ok if I’m at my girlfriends house thanks
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome @LycanFaery to the community I look forward to seeing you around

@DARRANWILLIS The phone tribunal will be just a phone call and as long as they can contact you it doesn't really matter where you are, however with social distancing you should be in your own home really .

You can ask for a break but this could result in an adjournment if there isn't enough time in the panels schedule to allow for this     
  • DARRANWILLIS
    Arh target that’s great thank you for your help
  • DARRANWILLIS
    Sorry about the spelling thankyou 
  • Ignatiusyork
    Ignatiusyork Community member Posts: 112 Courageous
    Hello, My name is Ignatius, first time here.
  • AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 736 Pioneering
    Hello Ignatius..... Welcome. Whatever you need to talk about there is always someone around here who can help. I hope allison welling the current situation.  Take care.  AndyGT
  • Ails
    Hi @Ignatiusyork and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend and enjoying the lovely sunshine!  It's nice to meet you and thank you for joining us.

Please have a look around the site and join in any discussions that you find interesting.  We have a virtual Coffee Lounge where we discuss more lighthearted subjects such as our pets and hobbies so you may find that a good place to start to chat to people.  We are a friendly bunch on here!  I hope you enjoy your time with us anyway and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smiley:
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ignatiusyork - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining us all. I hope you find it both friendly & supportive, as there are some lovely people here. Don't hesitate to join in with the discussions, or ask any questions, as there's usually someone here who can help. Also do chat here any time. I look forward to seeing you around the forum too. Hope you're having a good weekend, & able to enjoy this great weather. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Good to have you here @Ignatiusyork. How are you doing?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Ignatiusyork
    Ignatiusyork Community member Posts: 112 Courageous
    @Adrian_Scope , am doing well and fine. we living in difficult times at the moment but still surviving. how about you, Adrian and the family?

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ignatiusyork

Good Evening & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you with??

@steve51
  • Adrian_Scope
    @Adrian_Scope , am doing well and fine. we living in difficult times at the moment but still surviving. how about you, Adrian and the family?

Yeah, we're okay, thank you. We're getting by, just about. :s:smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness