Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Want to give us your opinion? Complete our annual survey.

Hi, my name is Mario2020!

Mario2020Mario2020 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello everyone and a pleasure to be part of this community 

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community champion Posts: 7,537 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mario2020 - I'm very pleased to be the first to welcome you to this great community. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of it, as we all try to help & support each other. Please have a look around the forum; there are some links to the different groups we have, recent discussions, & our virtual 'Coffee lounge' at the top of this page. Please join in, & chat here too any time. How are you doing? :)
  • AilsAils Community champion Posts: 2,268 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mario2020 and welcome to the Community.  How are you today?  I hope you are having a nice weekend and enjoying the lovely sunshine!  We are pleased to have you here so thank you for joining us.  I hope you enjoy your time with us and find the forum to be an useful place to be.  We are a friendly bunch of people on here.  I look forward to seeing you around anyway.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just say.  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51steve51 Community champion Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mario2020

Welcome to our online community/family.

I am one of the Community Champion’s on here.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you with??

@steve51
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team, Scope community team Posts: 7,913 Scope community team
    Great to have you with us @Mario2020. How are you doing?
    Senior Community Partner
    Scope

Your feedback is really important to the development of the online community, so please remember to complete our online community annual survey
  • Lauren95Lauren95 Member Posts: 89 Pioneering
    Hi Maria2920 pleased
    to meet you it’s great to have you with us, hope you enjoy being with us 😊
  • janer1967janer1967 Community champion Posts: 8,577 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Mario2020 Welcome on board great to have you join us and look forward to seeing you around
Sign in or join us to comment.