Hi, my name is LyndaSH! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is LyndaSH!

LyndaSH
LyndaSH Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Just lying awake worrying about the usuals and found this group. I have lots of questions. I’m going to try to find the answers first in prior posts and then no doubt be posting silly questions shortly. ?

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LyndaSH - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community. We don't mind any questions, & would be happy to try & help. By all means have a look around the forum, but you can just ask here, as there's usually someone able to answer. :)
  • Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LyndaSH and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you.  Glad to hear you have found us and thank you for joining.  Please be assured that no question is silly and anything you ask is very valid and we will do our utmost to help you.  Please take your time looking around the site and familiarise yourself with various posts.  Often you can find very good information from members in their various posts, but we are here to answer any question you have, of course.  I look forward to seeing you on the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LyndaSH

Welcome to our online community/family.

I am one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Yes please please let us know if you have any questions.

We are a very friendly online forum so you should find some answers.

If you have any problems please please let me know???

@steve51
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Glad to have you with us @LyndaSH. Ask as many questions as you like! :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @LyndaSH Welcome to the community, nice to have you on board.

We are here to answer questions if we can and don't worry no question is silly if its bothering you enough to ask then its valid.

I look forward to seeing you around

Brightness