Survey about improvements to the Blue Badge service — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Survey about improvements to the Blue Badge service

bluebadgehelper
bluebadgehelper Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello! I came across this survey for improving Blue Badge on twitter
Just thought I'd share here for any Blue Badge users that wanted to have their say on the matter :)https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/bluebadgedigitalservice/

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bluebadgehelper and welcome to the Community.  It's nice to meet you and have you on board!  Thank you for sharing the blue badge survey with us.  I'm sure some of our members will find this interesting.  

I hope you enjoy your time with us on the forum and I look forward to seeing you on here.  If we can be of any help/support to you then please just let us know.  All the best.  :smile:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Scope

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there thankyou for sharing this with us and hopefully will be interesting for dome of our members 
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @bluebadgehelper
                                         Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us. Thank you for sharing this survey with the community, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bluebadgehelper

Good Afternoon it’s great to meet you today.

I’m one off the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Many thanks for your link to the survey hopefully many of our members will get involved.

I will be doing mine straightaway as I have had one of the Blue Badge’s for sometime now.

@steve51
  • bluebadgehelper
    bluebadgehelper Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you all for being so welcoming, lovely to meet you all :) I'm glad you have found it helpful and hope it will help you and others in the long run :)

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.