Assessment/report back DWP already - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessment/report back DWP already

124»

Comments

• katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
  • katho31
    Lou67 said:
    @katho31. Aw that’s lovely, when I’m feeling so **** and feeling sorry for myself then I try to remember there’s people a lot worse of than me as you sd, hope you get through to DWP this time it’s so frustrating. 
    hi @Lou67, just an update, engineer came 12.05pm and all sorted  :) made up he has been and gone!! my hubby is up now and is going to get us fish and chips   :lol: my day is certainly looking up!! i would share if i could ha ha ha!! sorry!
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,612 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi@Katho31    Hahahaha aw nice one hope you enjoyed them, did you manage to get through to DWP. 
  • katho31
    hi @Lou67, hubby went to three chippys all had closed!! then got stuck on the linkway!!! roadworks  :lol:, anyway he got home at 2.30 without chips and fish!!! hes made fish fingers and oven chips ha ha ha, hes a good un and im very lucky, hes so laid back he could fall over, we both have good sense of humour thank god!! no luck with dwp, keep trying eh?!
  • Lou67
    Hi @katho31. Aww nothing worse looking forward to something and it doesn’t happen☹️But good you can laugh about it lol glad youv a good hubby to help you out ad be there for you, as for DWP that’s another story ?‍♀️
  • katho31
    cheers  :) chat later, keep safe and smiling
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @katho31, have you had a f2f assessment? Sorry for the confusion! They might be doing a paper-based decision.
    Scope

• katho31
    Hi @katho31, have you had a f2f assessment? Sorry for the confusion! They might be doing a paper-based decision.
    hi, no i havent had a face to face, thank you for replying, i just cannot get through when i tel. them, i really do hope that they havent lost my application form, its almost 16 weeks now
  • katho31
    hi, chloe are you available please?
  • Hannah2610
    Hannah2610 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    paulb123 said:
    Hi I have just received a letter from pip the judge has made a provisional  decision to award me daily living giving me 8 points I currently had 6 it says thy av give the dwp 28 days to agree does this mean I have a good chance of getting it thank u
    Yes :) very likely xxx
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    katho31 said:
    hi, chloe are you available please?
    Hi @katho31, how are you?

If the report is with the assessor then that is a good sign. I know it's extremely frustrating, but unfortunately you can only wait.

You will receive a letter when a decision has been made. You also can check your bank for a payment as this sometimes can happen before the letter has been processed and received. 

I really hope you hear something soon!
    Scope

• katho31
    hi @Chloe_Scope and everyone. finally i have had a txt! i have got a telephone consultation at 2.15pm this friday 12th june, thanks to all of you who gave me the strength these past couple of months/weeks  :) ive got all my diaries and we photocopied the application form so im somewhat prepared for it. ill let you know how i get on whether good/bad and again you have helped to keep me going and my spirits up    :) may need a bit of support next week before the call x
  • katho31
    katho31 said:
    hi @Chloe_Scope and everyone. finally i have had a txt! i have got a telephone consultation at 2.15pm this friday 12th june, thanks to all of you who gave me the strength these past couple of months/weeks  :) ive got all my diaries and we photocopied the application form so im somewhat prepared for it. ill let you know how i get on whether good/bad and again you have helped to keep me going and my spirits up    :) may need a bit of support next week before the call x
    sorry meant next friday! l o l
  • Brumboy68
    Brumboy68 Community member Posts: 77 Courageous
    Great news katho
  • Lou67
    Hi @katho31 Aww so glad to hear youv eventually had word from them, my fingers are crossed for you and wish you well for your appointment?
  • Lou67
    Hi @Brumboy68 How have you been since youv been back home.
  • Brumboy68
    Brumboy68 Community member Posts: 77 Courageous
    I've been good no more seizures thank god. I have to live with my illness. That's just life. I can collapse at any time . So cold here I'm sure there are polar bears in my back garden.. Bloody typical so hot last week when I'm in ward ten in hospaital, when I'm realesed the temperature drops ten degrees and it's dark at nine.
  • Lou67
    Hi@Brumboy68 Oh glad youv been ok since getting out but must be so tuff having to live no knowing next time you’ll have another turn, as for the weather typical it changes once your out ?‍♀️
  • katho31
    Lou67 said:
    Hi @katho31 Aww so glad to hear youv eventually had word from them, my fingers are crossed for you and wish you well for your appointment?
    hi @Lou67, thanks so much, im very grateful  :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.