Hi, my name is Lewes! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Lewes!

Options
Lewes
Lewes Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello All.
Just to introduce myself, I am disabled since a brain injury in 2010.
I am a Civil Servant. I know we are mostly not liked. but I work In a non-ministerial department.

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Lewes

Good Evening & Welcome to our online community/family.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

We are all here to help/support any new members.

I have also had a Brain Injury (Stroke) 
    in 1998.

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help/support you with??

@steve51
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Lewes - Welcome to this friendly & supportive community, & thank you for joining. No worries; my Dad was a Civil Servant for quite some time too! I qualified as a physiotherapist a long time ago. Unfortunately, some members who've joined don't like physios, as they've had a poor experience with PIP assessments. Whilst most PIP assessors are nurses, there are physios & paramedics. :'(
    Just know that this site is primarily here to help/advise/support anyone with a disability, & you're most welcome, as Steve says.
    Please look around the forum, & join in with any discussions of interest. Chat here any time, & let us know if you have any queries. I hope you enjoy being part of this community. :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,938 Scope online community team
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the community @Lewes. I'm sure you'll get along fine here. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Lewes Welcome to the community great to have you on board. We are very friendly on here and don't judge people for their career or for anything come to that, so you will fit right in.

I look forward to seeing you around

Brightness