Special Seated Dance Party Class Saturday 27th June 11:00-12:00 BST Uk time — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Special Seated Dance Party Class Saturday 27th June 11:00-12:00 BST Uk time

SitDownAJ
SitDownAJ Community member Posts: 7 Connected
Hey everybody. My name is AJ and I'm a dance teacher and choreographer. I work at Pineapple Dance Studios and have choreographed Red Nose Day, ads for Sainsburys with Tom Daley and Louise Redknapp and appeared in Chicago the musical in the West End. I did a dance class video to Justin Timberlake's Can't Stop The Feeling on YouTube for people who use wheelchairs and have limited lower body mobility three years ago and it has been watched and used for exercise and dance almost a quarter of a million times and people asked me to do more - here's that video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zww0h9cHu0

- If you enjoyed that (and hopefully you did) - here's the news! 

This Saturday I am teaching an hour long free to join in dance / dance fitness party class to awesome songs with easy to follow moves on my instagram and YouTube channels, linked below. Just follow me and log in five minutes before the class and you can do it at home, on your computer or phone or TV. I would recommend doing it on your TV via Youtube if you can as it's the clearest with the best signal and sound. Any questions or thoughts let me know and hope to see you there. Please spread the word as the more the merrier! 

AJ xxx

www.youtube.com/sitdownaj 

www.instagram.com/sitdownaj 

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.