Hi, my name is JANNYBEEN! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JANNYBEEN!

JANNYBEEN
JANNYBEEN Community member Posts: 1 Listener
my husband an I are moving home but too a different area as its to be near family to help out as we both have health issues but I am worried as we seem to have to change benefits from esa to universal credit when we first had these health issues the worry of when we would be sorted out financially with the stress of this my mental health suffered an now we seem to have to go down that route again I dont know if I could cope 

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JANNYBEEN

Good Afternoon & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

We have got some great info/advice on Benefit’s on here so please don’t worry ? 

You can access these as & when.

Please please come back to me if & when you require !!!!!!!

@steve51
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JANNYBEEN Welcome to the community, it is nice to have you on board. I am sorry you are having to change over benefits due to a house move but try and think positive you would have to change over eventually when the whole nation moves to UC.

Is there anything specific you want to know about UC, I am not an expert but can point you in the right direction
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @JANNYBEEN and welcome to the community. If you have any specific queries about Universal Credit, I'll be happy to try and help. In the meantime, I hope to see you around the community. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @JANNYBEEN, how are things going at the moment?
    Scope

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @JANNYBEEN - I'd just like to add my welcome to the community. As mentioned above, if you have any queries about UC, then Adrian can advise. Meanwhile we are all here to support you both, so just message here any time. :)

Brightness