Hello! PhD student interested to hear from people who've experienced domestic abuse, details below — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello! PhD student interested to hear from people who've experienced domestic abuse, details below

kirstyessex
kirstyessex Community member Posts: 2 Listener
This is a survey for any one who has experienced domestic abuse whether currently or in the past. The aim of our research is to find out more about your views on the services currently available and about how spending time in nature might support the recovery process. This research will form part of a PhD project.

Please only fill in this survey if you are safe to do so.

To find out more information and to take the survey, please use the link below:
https://essex.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8DqmF8nCWlLD3WR

Comments

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    Hi @kirstyessex. I've moved your thread to the relevant board and I'm just attaching this disclaimer here. Good luck with your study!

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Community Manager
    Scope
  • kirstyessex
    kirstyessex Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thank you so much! Sorry I had just realised shared in the wrong place so really appreciate this!
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    You're very welcome. :smile:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.