Hi, my name is Tra38! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Tra38!

Tra38
Tra38 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I have had back problems for years,since about age 15,when I had to go through pt,put on chrisperdol muscle relaxers,and for many years after,car accidents,slip and falls,.i kept having chronic pain,and given pain meds, cortisone and even more pt,and chiropractors,I still had severe issues,I was diagnosed in 2018_2019,with fibromyalgia, having to use a walking cane,for a while now,and in 2018,2019,was diagnosed with ddd.doctor I had never told me?I kept suffering every day,with pain inability to do daily chores, activities,cook,clean.always hurt to walk,sit ,stand,lay down,one side of hip and leg going numb at night trying to rest.then I had an MRI,and it said I had severe loss of signal ,disc and height in my L5/s1nerve root compression?and some other medical terms I can't understand?but anyway,I keep having pain all the time,so they put me on 7.5/325,narco,and a different muscle relaxer called methocarbamol,750,and that's from a pain clinic,and Meloxicam,for arthritis,and it wears off too quickly?I keep swelling in my lover sides of back,hips swollen,knees,and ankles, doctor wants to do shots in both knees with physical therapy, again,since it's been a while?also ulcerative colitis,breast cancer in 2013,which I have done good with the tamoxifen.anyway,so much to say,but applied for disability in May of 2019,but got denied,then denied a reconcideration?and have an attorney,but seems ????I have to have help in daily things,and know I have nerve damage in my hands as well, because I can't hold,cut or do normal stuff?also said to have fatty liver disease?,and also a blood test that came back positive that it could be lupus?but doctors are not being honest,and helping,and I can't work,I haven't worked since 2008.idk?can anyone help

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,338 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and wlecome,

Your post is difficult to read and it's not clear what exactly you need help with. Could you be more specific please?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tra38

Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Yes I would be very very happy in helping you if possible.

@steve51
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community glad you have joned us, as others have said can you be a little more specific what you want help with.

Is it regarding claiming PIP
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Tra38, how are you doing today?
    Scope

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Tra38 - & welcome to the community. As far as your health issues go, I would be guided by your GP, & physiotherapy seems like a good idea to see if that can help your mobility. Was it PIP that you applied for? If so, it sounds like there was little change with your Mandatory Reconsideration (MR). Are you waiting for a tribunal now, or did you not appeal further after your MR?
    If you reply, we may be able to help/advise with your benefit claim. :)

Brightness