Face to face consultations - recording your interview - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Face to face consultations - recording your interview

2»

Comments

• bubster20
    bubster20 Community member Posts: 8 Connected
    Hi @woodbine and thank you, hope you are well too.  I’ve been “lurking” and reading all the posts On the forum but finally plucked up the courage to comment!  Not sure I’ll do it much with some of the replies I’ve seen ? but maybe now and again!  
    Nice day today but think that’s us for the week here.  Usual day health wise, meh ?.
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,522 Disability Gamechanger
    @bubster20 i'm fine thanks, do stick around it really is a friendly helpful community
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @bubster20 - Welcome from me too. As @woodbine says, it really is a most supportive & friendly forum, tho the occasional post does cause problems with the odd member, unfortunately, whilst the vast majority try to help &/or advise. Appreciate your helpful comment & insight, & I also hope you keep on posting. :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2020
    I'm also very disappointed to see that whoever reported @woodbine's post as spam hasn't withdrawn this. I know how I felt when I got my first, & thankfully only (so far) 'spam.' You may remember Mike, as they accused me of 'disability discrimination,' & thank you for completely refuting that. Perhaps Scope should put something in place to remove such 'wrongful' spams.
    In this thread I only mentioned that there was, or perhaps still is, a scheme offering to lend equipment to record a f2f assessment so that the OP might see their idea wasn't novel, or could contact them to ask about their results.
    On the other side of the coin, if the OP were to provide recording equipment, how would they feel if claimants weren't awarded PIP despite this? People's thoughts about PIP are often sadly misguided, which may be why some deserving people sadly don't get the award, if any, they feel appropriate. Hopefully some of those who ask about their PIP claim form or assessment on a forum such as this may instead be helped.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.