Disability activism in York — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Disability activism in York

laura222
laura222 Community member Posts: 84 Pioneering
edited August 2020 in Research and opportunities
The York Disability Rights Forum has recently launched and is looking for new members. As a member of the Forum I'm ridiculously excited to be involved with the whole thing!

If you live or work in York please consider joining up.

https://www.yorkhumanrights.org/current-work/york-disability-rights-forum/

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Thank you for sharing this with us @laura222. I really hope it allows York to be more accessible. :)

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Scope

• laura222
    laura222 Community member Posts: 84 Pioneering
    Thanks very much @Chloe_Scope

I hope so too! And also just more aware and considerate of the needs of different people with different disabilities. I'm so happy that the Forum is there!

Oh, just to be clear it's not an online forum like this one, it's a group/organisation type thing.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    That's okay @laura222! You'll have to let us know how it goes. :)
    Scope

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.