Tell us what you think about the post reactions. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Tell us what you think about the post reactions.

Options
2»

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No problem @RAwarrior Another pair of eyes is always welcome.

If you read anything that causes you concern you can let us know by pressing the little flag button in the bottom left hand corner of that person's post.  After that, press the report option and it will direct you to another page where you type in the reason you have reported the post.  Only the moderating team will see that reason and that you have reported the post so please don't worry over saying the wrong thing.  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about something we might otherwise miss.  

I hope that made sense but let me know if not :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • RAwarrior
    RAwarrior Community member Posts: 430 Pioneering
    Options
    @Cher_Scope
    Thank you very much for your response and excellent explanation?
    The explanation is very helpful?
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @RAwarrior No problem! I'm glad I made sense :) 

Also, if you ever did report anything please know that although you won't receive a direct response following it up, we will have seen your concern and will be acting on it if we feel it's necessary.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • RAwarrior
    RAwarrior Community member Posts: 430 Pioneering
    Options
    @Cher_Scope
    Thank you very much as it was an excellent and very clear explanation?

I am reluctant to flag posts because of the very nature of this online community is to share issues or concerns which I myself have done. However, I have noticed some posts which are a bit concerning.

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Some great ideas here! Thank you everyone for sharing. :)
    Scope

Brightness