Hi, my name is Leafar77! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Leafar77!

Leafar77
Leafar77 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello,

"Is this heaven?" :-)

(field of dreams quote above there; seemed appropriate :-)

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2020
    Hello @Leafar77 Welcome to our online community, just call me your fairy godmother  :D

To get started on the community I'd recommend visiting our virtual Coffee Lounge where we have lots of random chats and games.  The more, the merrier there so feel free to jump straight in.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything specific.  Our members are a friendly, knowledgeable bunch who are a great support so don't be afraid to ask.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Leafar77

Yes this is “Heaven on Earth”

Please let me know if you need any help coming back “Down”

@steve51
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Leafar77 - well at least this is a very friendly & supportive community, & you are most welcome. Most members have a disability, or a close family that has one. As mentioned, any queries, just ask. There is usually someone here who may be able to help, & please use this forum to chat here any time too. :)
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Welcome to the community @Leafar77
  • Han_
    Han_ Community member Posts: 151 Pioneering
    Hi @Leafar77 and welcome to the community! Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?

Han
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Leafar77 Welcome to the community glad you have joined us and I look forward to seeing you around

If there is anything wr can help you with just ask
  • roberttaylor570
    roberttaylor570 Community member Posts: 575 Pioneering
    Thank you.  I am fine for the moment.  All benefits sorted for now and being cared for by family.  It is so good to be in the same bubble as my Son, Daughter in Law and 3 Grand Children.  It makes all the difference.
  • roberttaylor570
    Hi to all of the people wthat have just joined.  Welcome.
  • Leafar77
    Leafar77 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    @All

Thank you so much to everyone for the warm welcome - appreciated very muchly :-)

I do have a few specific questions that I need help with around the more general area of welfare.

I just need a bit of time to frame my questions clearly to your good selves - (special mention to my fairy godmother:-) @Cher_Scope ) - most likely at some point tomorrow or later in the week now as, frankly, I've had a rather challenging day so far, my brain's frazzled and I'm bushed!

It is extremely reassuring, however, to know that there really are good people out there willing to help - fairies and angels, indeed :-)

Until such time then and gratefully yours,

Rafael (archangel - 2nd class!  o:):D

• roberttaylor570
    Hello and welcome.  I am new here too but not new to the world of disability.  I will help anyone if they need it and I have the answers.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @Leafar77 Thank you for your special mention! You take your time to compose those questions and we will be all ears when you are ready to ask  :)  Take care.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness