Nervous about ESA telephone assessment
Hello everyone I just received a letter from ESA for a telephone assessment on Thursday 22nd October 2020 I am so worried because I don't know what to expect and also I suffer from very bad Anxiety when talking to people that I don't know and even worst i cannot see the person I am speaking to and also I don't trust any of those people because they normally lied. The lost time I did my ESA assessment With a physiotherapist he lied about everything and I didn't received any points i had to go to court and won so this is very worrying to me. So if anyone have done this telephone assessment before can you please let me know what to expect many thanks.
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 662 Work and employment
- 529 Education
- 972 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 928 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 250 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 590 Chronic pain and pain management
- 651 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 849 Mental health and wellbeing
- 288 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.