Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Nervous about ESA telephone assessment
Hello everyone I just received a letter from ESA for a telephone assessment on Thursday 22nd October 2020 I am so worried because I don't know what to expect and also I suffer from very bad Anxiety when talking to people that I don't know and even worst i cannot see the person I am speaking to and also I don't trust any of those people because they normally lied. The lost time I did my ESA assessment With a physiotherapist he lied about everything and I didn't received any points i had to go to court and won so this is very worrying to me. So if anyone have done this telephone assessment before can you please let me know what to expect many thanks.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 619 Work and employment
- 516 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 577 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 819 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.