1 night in hospital and PIP
Hi everyone, I was taken to hospital on 21st for one night with a suspected stroke. Do I have to notify DWP? I had to go to court to get my pip back and dont want it stopped again. I was discharged to my friends address as she has no stairs. This is only a temporary measure until physio is sorted. Anyone any idea whether this is going to mess things up for me.
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 965 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.