Hi, my name is Lenore1979! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Lenore1979!

Lenore1979
Lenore1979 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi! i am new to this community so please be friendly & supportive.  I look forward to interacting positively with many people on here & feeling less isolated & lonely in having a disability whilst facing these horrible uncertain times.    

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lenore1979 good evening and welcome to scope, we're a friendly bunch and look forward to seeing you take part in some of the things we have to offer.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Lenore1979 - & welcome to this community, which is both friendly & supportive. It's very good to 'meet' you. Most of us here have a disability, & this year has certainly been very challenging for us all. We really are a friendly group of people, & this online community goes some way to help with the isolation & loneliness that many feel.
    Please do join in with the discussions, or try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' where you can meet other members, & join in with the more informal chat, & even some word games. The links to these are right at the top of this page. You are also most welcome to just reply on this post as there's usually someone around up for a chat.
    If you have any questions, please say. Thank you for joining, & I'm sure you'll find this a good place to be. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome from me too always nice to have new members 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello and welcome to the community @Lenore1979 :) Thanks for joining. You've certainly come to the right place. How are you doing today?

Have you been finding your way around the community okay? If you have any questions, please just give us a shout! 

Would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself so that our members can get to know you a bit better? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Lenore1979

Hope you are well and don't worry, everybody is supportive and welcoming here :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness