My real dad he is very ill — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My real dad he is very ill

meymay93
meymay93 Scope Member Posts: 179 Connected
Hi my father doctor call she said you dad not well at all he ask docktor to call me I was upset but he left me when I was 7 months old in Germany I found him when I was 15   he done lot bad think for me now he ask me  why I feal bad 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @meymay93 - it's good to hear from you, but not with such news. Please do not feel bad.....perhaps your Dad is feeling sorry about the past, as he is still thinking about you.
    Try and have a good day. Are you with your daughter now? I hope so. Take care. :)
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - I hope you are OK, and managed to enjoy a good Christmas visit with your daughter. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    My dougther have kovid19 this xmas she is self isolated I am not manage see her ??
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Thank you so much this year not good at all my dad he did not like father he done lot bad thing for me I am never give him my dougther got kovid but she not show anything she self isolated at her own house and husband mum big health problem now my dougther keep call me if I am ok ate my food she order meal for me make sure I ate my meal but I am not ate  I have problem for eating I hope this year good for all 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm sorry to hear that your daughter has coronavirus @meymay93. Is she okay? I'm sure it must have been hard not being able to see her, but she's just looking out for your health. Do you not have much of an appetite still? You don't have to see or forgive your dad if you don't want to, either. It's entirely up to you. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • chiarieds
    edited December 2020
    Hi @meymay93 - I am sorry your daughter has Covid-19 and had to self isolate with her husband so you could not see her on Christmas Day. It is good you that she is phoning you, and keeping in touch that way. I am sorry you still do not feel like eating. Your GP should know that you still have a poor appetite and cannot eat. Does your GP ring to see how you are getting on?
    My best wishes that you and your family will have a healthy and better New Year. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi  
    Before my gp she call every week I am doing but not now this time covid she bizzy today I want to book apt because I got some problem came up my right breast under when tuch very pain full to the my arm  because of kovid I don't want to take my gp time last couple of week very pain full I wish happy new year all my dougther call her work friend kovid 2 person they are in hospital critical  condition nurse doctor under pressure now I wish I am healthy help them all some way my wish I get better support people  thank you so much I get support scope at all time now i know i am not alone i got big family scope is my family now 
  • chiarieds
    @meymay93 - please know that contacting your GP about any new problems, or ones you already have, is the right thing to do. Your GP is there to help you despite Covid-19. Your GP will have time for you, as well as anyone that has Covid-19. Please do book a telephone appointment; your lovely GP will want to know, and help you too.
    You certainly are an important member of Scope's family, and not alone.....please look after yourself by talking to your GP. You can help people again in some way if you talk to your GP and look after your own health first. I know how important caring for others has been to you.
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    I spoke my gp today I tell my story she said she monitor next 7 till 10 days if not get better send me hospital  because of kovid  danger   I have big family scope and my gp I am so glad if I am get better I have to something to help out happy new year scope team lot love ?? 
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - and a Happy, & healthy New Year to you. :) Pleased you spoke to your GP and she is helping you. Lots of love from all at Scope <3
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Happy new year scope team lot love she said wait 7 till 10 day she monitor on me I was on my own new year eve because kovid my dougther need stay home self isolated bad time now not happy at all ??
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi sorry your daughter has corona virus hope she is getting better I am sorry about what happend with your dad in the past but the choice is yours  you need to do what's best for you hope this year will be a better one for you 

I have eating problems  its hard to eat sometimes my dr gave me fortie sips its like a milk shake I have to have three times a day  if your eating is getting worse it may be helpful for you to speak to your dr 
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - I was wondering how you are as you said your GP was going to monitor you. How is your daughter? I hope things are getting a little better for you both. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Thank you so much for checked on me I lose 2 friend from kovid  I am so upset 
  • chiarieds
    Oh @meymay93 - no wonder you are upset. Covid-19 is a dreadful thing. My daughter-in-law lost her Uncle in the summer due to Covid, and I know how upset she was. I hope the vaccinations that are being given will give us all more hope that fewer lives will be lost. We have to hope....Sending you a hug hoping you and your daughter are keeping well. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • meymay93
    Hi 
    Thank you so much she was long time friend her dougther my dougther grow together when I was when my dougher baby she she look after her some time she came cook for me broke my heart this kovid take life all please stay home no body wants lose 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Aww @meymay93 I'm sorry to hear that your loved ones have been poorly with covid.  You are right, we need to stay home and stay safe.   <3   We are here whenever you need us.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    Hi @meymay93 - has your daughter recovered from Covid? How is your health now?
    I am staying at home; the more people that can do this the better. My daughter is working from home, but my son works in a food shop, so he has been working all the time. Take care. :)
  • meymay93
    Hi  
    We all need to stay home since last 2 week lot friend and my friend she use came cook for me stay look after me I lost her to i am really upset cry ? ? 
  • meymay93
    Hi sory 
    Late answer i lost lot my friend family from kovid I am very down now not came out from bed I just want to go my self I am really upset 

Brightness