Hi, im simon_brasch! Can you help us develop a grant search tool? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, im simon_brasch! Can you help us develop a grant search tool?

Options
simon_brasch
simon_brasch Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2021 in Research and opportunities
Hi everyone

My name is Simon and I am the Information Manager at a charity called Turn2us, i would really like to use this space to listen to ideas people have on how we can improve the information on our website and make our tools work as well as they can.

Many thanks for allowing me to join

Simon

Comments

• simon_brasch
    simon_brasch Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Hi 

We are developing our Grant Search tool https://grants-search.turn2us.org.uk/ and I am very keen on involving people with lived experience of using the benefits system or  who have had to search for sources of financial support to help co-produce the new Grant Search tool.

If you are interested and would like to hear more details please reply here or email me directly at: simon.brasch@turn2us.org.uk

Many thanks

Simon
    Information Manager
    Turn2us
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @simon_brasch and welcome to our online community, it's great to have you here :)

Our members have lots of lived experience between them and I'm sure they would be happy to help in the co-production of your new grant search tool.

Could you just drop us an email to community@scope.org.uk so we can run through how you will safely store/handle any data you collect?  We do this to keep our members safe and ensure any posted research opportunities are legitimate.  As soon as we confirm this, I'll pop your email address back in for people to contact you and move your post to our research discussion board.  Many thanks.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • brasch1
    brasch1 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Hi Sorry I will do this now
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.