Hi, I'm Naima! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm Naima!

naima
naima Community member Posts: 5 Listener
edited January 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi everybody ,
My name is naima a new member .
Joining the community is a great joy and pleasure.
So glad having the chance and opportunity to communicate with all of you.
Let me introduce myself a bit.
I am  a  67 years old lady with  some health issues as a chronic back pain  and a severe sciatica with my compressed nerves in my back.
Suffering also with depression and anxiety .
Thanks god I am here today as in March last year I had the covid 19 so badly and I almost died.
Keeping positive And strong I survive it.
I wish this year will be the healthiest for everyone and this pandemic goes away for ever.
Take care all of you and be safe.
Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @naima It's great to hear from you :)

How are you doing today?  I'm sorry to hear you had covid 19 last year and what a blessing to have recovered.  That must have been a scary time for you.  

You mentioned that you have chronic back pain, sciatica, depression and anxiety and I wondered if you were getting enough support with these from your GP and medical team?  If you feel like you'd benefit from more input, please let us know so we can help.

In the mean-time, be sure to sit down with a warm drink and take a look at some of our discussion categories.  One you might be able to relate to is our Physical impairments and mobility issues discussion board where people share stories and tips on managing individual conditions.  While if you fancy more of a light-hearted natter, visit our virtual coffee lounge.  

Take care and I hope to speak with you soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Lisatho11987777
    Lisatho11987777 Scope Member Posts: 5,911 Disability Gamechanger
    @naima hi welcome to the community I have empathy with you I am recovering from covid19  at the moment 

Hope your day has started well today  and hope you enjoy the community ? 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome from me too 

Have a look around and feel free to join in or ask any questions 

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @naima

Welcome to the community, glad you've joined us :) 

I'm glad you recovered from the virus, fingers crossed we will be rid of it some time soon :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @naima - & welcome to the community from me too. Thank you for joining us all. You have had a lot to put up with, & I hope you've made a full recovery from Covid-19. You do sound very positive, which we all need to try & be. I wish you the very best of health, & thank you for your kind wishes for everyone. I look forward to hearing from you again. :)
    1119082 Posts: 258 Courageous
    Hi Naima here is Masuma

Brightness