Survey: Innovative device for bladder management — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Survey: Innovative device for bladder management

Katrin1308
Katrin1308 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hi everyone,

I am currently conducting an online survey to collect data for my master thesis. The thesis deals with a digital device called inContAlert and its influence on quality of life. inContAlert measures the bladder filling level continuously. It is still under development, however, a lot of people with bladder dysfunction will hopefully benefit from it in the future.

Link to the survey: <moderator removed pending review>

Completing the survey takes about 10-15 min. Also, 3x Amazon vouchers will be raffled among all participants. Since I am still looking for participants, I would be very thankful for everyone who fills out the survey!? (Patients but also caregivers, nurses, or assistants of patients can participate.)

In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thank you very much for your support!?

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Katrin1308 and a warm welcome to our online community :)

It's great that you'd like our members to participate in your survey so thank you for thinking of us.  I've temporarily removed the link to your survey as we just need to run through a few questions with you beforehand to check that the study is safe for our community and ethically robust.  Could you please email me at community@scope.org.uk so I can do this?

Also, as not to confuse, all research opportunities go in our Events, research and opportunities category so I've just moved your post over there!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.