My real dad he is very ill - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My real dad he is very ill

Options

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2021
    Options

@Meymay93 Hello and I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.  This must be really difficult as I know how big a support they were to you  :(

It’s completely understandable for you to be so upset and I’d recommend getting in touch with your GP to talk more about how you’re feeling if you haven’t already. If it ever becomes too much and you feel like you might hurt yourself, make sure to call 999 and ask for an ambulance straight away.  Also, if you want to speak to someone anytime, you can:

I’ve sent an email to you to talk more about practical support, but in the mean-time, all of us at Scope send our condolences.  Make sure to look after yourself and lean on your loved ones for comfort <3

Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Dear @meymay93 - has your daughter been to see you? You need to look after yourself for her, and remember your Scope family too.....I am sending you a gentle hug <3
    I am pleased Cher is helping too; I will leave you to read her email. Remember we are all here to talk to any time.
  • meymay93
    meymay93 Scope Member Posts: 179 Connected
    Options
    Hi 
    My dougther call me and came see from balcony but not much we can't make still very upset and worrying ? 
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi  
    She was 24/7 my best friend goes away now gone me and her share lot thing together her little dog i am bad her last cook she was put frozen side now I can't touch ???
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi 
    My dougther her best friend support on me my friend dougther came today left something she give me this covid must go i don't want lose any more my dougther best friend support me now my dougther cook me weekly but I don't eat my friend not came back again ? 
  • chiarieds
    Options
    Hi @meymay93 - it is so awful at the moment. I see my son and ache to hug him, but we have to stay safe.
    Your best friend was wonderful and cared for you a lot. It is lovely you shared so much together and enjoyed seeing her little puppy too. You meant such a lot to her, which is why she helped you so much. You need to look after yourself now because of her as well, as that was what she wanted.
    As Cher has mentioned, please do talk to your lovely GP as she will help.
    You mean a lot to me too, so please look after yourself.
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi 
    Since she is gone I am not happy because we share lot thing together her dougher keep little pupy.i wish that pupy whit me I told her if you go holiday or something live pupy whit me my dougther friend she is gone take me semetry but my dougther said now is not good idae now my dougther friend came do things for me and my neighbours I am not came out bed at all upsetting worrying cry 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @meymay93

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It must be hard and it's completely understandable that you haven't felt good at all lately.

I'm glad your neighbours and other friend are helping you out so much, and fingers crossed you will be able to go to the cemetery soon. Please remember to take care of yourself as your friend will have wanted, and ensure that you discuss things with your GP if you are struggling with the grief.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • chiarieds
    Options
    Hi @meymay93 - how lovely that your friend's daughter is helping you. She will have memories to share with you about her Mum. Does she bring the puppy to see you? It is good your neighbours are also helping. You must mean a lot to them too.
    I hope you have spoken to your GP to let them know how you are, and how you are feeling. Sending you a gentle hug. <3
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi 
    Not really not well at all feal  upset but I am not call my gp because of now pandemic they are bizzy people die I don't want to take their time i am upsetting at moment  just stay on my own ??
  • chiarieds
    Options
    Hi @meymay93 - I know because of the pandemic our GPs are also busy, but they are still there for us. Please talk to your GP. I know you are not feeling well, and very upset, but your lovely GP would want to know to help you. Your Scope family also wants the best for you. Please talk to your GP.
    May I ask, are you German, or Austrian? I do not know your country of birth, but I can speak a little German, and perhaps you might help me practice? Your English is so good.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I agree that you shouldn't feel as though you can't contact your GP @meymay93. They're there to help you :) 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • chiarieds
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hi @meymay93 - How are you? Did you manage to talk to your GP? Sending you my best wishes as always. :)
    1119082 Posts: 258 Courageous
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that it must be very challenging for you right,
  • chiarieds
    Options
    How are you @meymay93 - your Scope family have not heard from you for a while. I hope you are feeling a little better, and your GP has been able to help. It would be lovely to hear from you. :)
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi 
    Sorry my fone was broke and I forgotten my password my dougther came after long time she fix for me I got lot pain all over body now my ankle  had bad problem my join  atratis body tall they said wait apt from physio thank you so much support big family I hope not forgotten again my password ❤ ? 
  • chiarieds
    Options
    Great to hear from you @meymay93 - pleased you got your phone fixed. That is good that you will get some physio, and I hope you do not have to wait too long for an appointment. You will have to write your password down if you are like me. I would not be able to remember mine!!
    I am sorry you still have so much pain. I have been thinking about you often, so it really is lovely to hear from you again. <3
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @meymay93 and @chiarieds too!

It's lovely to see you both on our community and I'm glad to hear your phone is mended @meymay93.  Remember we are only ever a message away so do get in touch if you need us.

I hope you both have lovely weekends :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• chiarieds
    Options
  • meymay93
    Options
    Hi 
    Thank you so much you near to me but last time I put my key to fridge l look every where ? ? then my friend found my key inside fridge I am forgetful  niw

Brightness