Hello — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello

Ainsley_83
Ainsley_83 Community member Posts: 22 Connected
edited February 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hello everyone!

My name is Ainsley, and I am new to this forum. Hope you are all well xx

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello there @Ainsley_83 and welcome to our online community :) How are you today?  

It's lovely to meet you and it's even better to see our members have been able to help you with a benefits query.

Have you had time to explore the community yet?  If not, go have a gander at our recent discussions and see if anything takes your fancy!  

Take care and speak soon.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ainsley_83
    Hey @Cher_Scope!

I'm doing ok today thank you. How are you?
  • Cher_Alumni
    Hi @Ainsley_83

Ah that's good! Yep I'm doing well thank you, doing lots of daily walks to get through lockdown and making my way through a heck of a lot of Netflix  :D  How are you finding it all?

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ainsley_83
    @Cher_Scope I binged stranger things at the weekend! Watching The vanishing at the Cecil hotel right now.

Getting fed up of lock down now, my kids mental health is suffering, but I'd rather they were safe at home right now.

I'm liking it here, loads of information, and help when needed :) 
  • Cher_Alumni
    @Ainsley_83 Oooh I say, that Vanishing programme was next on my list.  Is it good viewing?

Oh I know, the lockdown is especially tough for children.  Is it the lack of school and not seeing friends they're struggling with?  They are definitely in the best place for now and I have everything crossed for a return to some kind of normality soon.

Glad to hear you like it here  <3

• Ainsley_83
    It's really dragged out. I'm onto the second episode and don't feel it's moving forward fast enough for me  :D My oldest left school at the christmas holidays and is at college. College fits him better, and I see a massive change already in him.

My youngest is anxious about going back to school. He is terrified he brings covid home and I catch it :( It's heart breaking trying to reassure him @Cher_Scope

Brightness