Adjustable clothing — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Adjustable clothing

Student111
Student111 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2021 in Research and opportunities
Hi, Im currently a student on my last year of uni and as part of my final project I was looking into fashion and adjustable clothing for people with disabilities. The concept is based on my initiative to create more awareness within the fashion industry, as I believe it is not something that is talked about enough. It is important for fashion brands to adjust to people's needs . 

As part of my research I have conducted a survey and I would love to hear your opinions on this topic : 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc63otrFiajCzY60-dvM0tXSjCrzd2twLrX1X5kZao6DYh4xg/viewform

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Student111 and welcome to the community.

Your research sounds fascinating and I wish you the best of luck with it. 

Before we allow this on the community would you mind sending us an email to community@scope.org.uk just to explain the following:#
    • What details will you need to collect from anybody getting involved?
    • How will you store the data you gather?
    • What will happen once the data is no longer required?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome 

A good topic to research 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Student111
    Student111 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Thankyou for your help much appreciated .

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.