On Line Life Drawing — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

On Line Life Drawing

Options
Tom70
Tom70 Community member Posts: 39 Connected
Good afternoon! I posted in the coffee lounge about a charity online life drawing event I want to arrange but I realize now I probably put it in the wrong place. Instead of a charity event, I can arrange free life drawing classes for anyone on here who wants them. I have access to a model and a tutor so please let me know if you would be interested. Regards, Tom

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for your opportunity @Tom70, sounds interesting.

Could I just ask, what details would you require from anyone looking to take part?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tom70
    Options
    Hi Ross, that’s so kind to get back to me. If anyone is interested they can just let me know what time they are available. I can run it via zoom and I can tailor the session, ie duration, special drawing interests etc, so suit what they would like to do. We have a male model available and an experienced tutor
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Tom70 said:
    Hi Ross, that’s so kind to get back to me. If anyone is interested they can just let me know what time they are available. I can run it via zoom and I can tailor the session, ie duration, special drawing interests etc, so suit what they would like to do. We have a male model available and an experienced tutor
    That's great, would you need any contact details from people? Would it just be a case of email address? 

May I ask, how long have you been doing this as a hobby?

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Tom70
    Options
    Hi Ross, yes an email address would be great. I wouldn’t say a hobby but I have organised a couple of charity events which went ok, and so I’m happy to facilitate it if there’s any interest
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Tom70 said:
    Hi Ross, yes an email address would be great. I wouldn’t say a hobby but I have organised a couple of charity events which went ok, and so I’m happy to facilitate it if there’s any interest
    Sounds interesting. How did you get into life drawing? 

Sorry for the questions, I'm curious :) 

• Tom70
    Options
    No it’s fine! It’s an area of drawing I was interested in. It is quite popular as a discipline and there are opportunities to practice in the Uk during live events, and now during lockdown online. 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.