Autism in adults — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Autism in adults

Options
Schahal
Schahal Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hello all, I am a Year 3 student at Nottingham Trent University who focuses their dissertation on Autism in adults, focusing primarily on women and why it is harder for us to get diagnosed and correct support at an earlier point in life. It would be really beneficial to me and future research if you could complete this questionnaire, my details are on the questionnaire should you have any questions. Many thanks in advance.

[link temporarily removed by moderator]

Tagged:

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Schahal :) That sounds like a really interesting piece of research, so thank you for thinking of us. 

We do allow research to be posted here on the community, but we just need to check a couple of things first. Please could you send an email to community@scope.org.uk? Once we've verified a couple of bits, we'll add the link to your survey back in to your post. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.