Dissertation research – The Effect of Friendship Quality on Mental Health in Children Diagnosed with — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dissertation research – The Effect of Friendship Quality on Mental Health in Children Diagnosed with

Options
phoebetyler
phoebetyler Community member Posts: 3 Listener
edited February 2021 in Research and opportunities

Hi everyone!

For my dissertation, I am conducting surveys about the effect of friendship quality on mental health in children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. If you have a child age 4-13 with a diagnosis of Autism, I invite you to complete my survey, which will take only 20 minutes!

Findings could lead to a greater understanding of the effect of friendship quality on mental health in autistic children.

Please email me at [email address temporarily removed by moderator] if you have any questions.

The link is here: 

[survey link temporarily removed by moderator]

Tagged:

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @phoebetyler :) Welcome to the community!
    1. I've deleted all but one of your posts, and kept that post in the events, research, and opportunities category. This is the only place we allow research to be posted
    2. Would you be able to send an email to community@scope.org.uk letting us know about how participants' data would be stored, and a little more about the project? Once we've verified that it all looks okay, we can add your email address and survey link back in
    Thanks!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • phoebetyler
    phoebetyler Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Hi @Tori_Scope ! Thank you :smile:

1. Amazing, thanks!
    2. Yes of course. I will do that now!! 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.