PIP tribunal, what will happen? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP tribunal, what will happen?

Comments

• kim123
    kim123 Community member Posts: 75 Listener
    Kk I she got a gd chance she had her support  work with her 
  • scouser77
    scouser77 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
    Not sure I had notes and letters and doctor report's but the judge and 2 doctor's agreed with the face to face report . Im now starting all over again with the help of yhe CAB my mental health team and my GP . Who is going to write a full history report .

But good luck for your gf . I hope she gets what right for her and soon going this far is very hard I really understand ..best wish 
  • kim123
    scouser77 said:
    Not sure I had notes and letters and doctor report's but the judge and 2 doctor's agreed with the face to face report . Im now starting all over again with the help of yhe CAB my mental health team and my GP . Who is going to write a full history report .

But good luck for your gf . I hope she gets what right for her and soon going this far is very hard I really understand ..best wish 
    Well everyone's different and they dont all go the same way ? So cant really say not sure really other people is winning with different things and notes and help and all I'm sure she will get it 
  • kim123
    scouser77 said:

That's all I'm saying is that not everybody is the same she note and letters that's all I'm saying is not everybody is the same 
  • laurapeach
    laurapeach Community member, Scope Member Posts: 114 Pioneering
    Give it another week or two, not having a decision letter doesn't mean she won't get it. I had my Tribunal in December and it took just over a week to get my decision letter.
    Mum of one little girl.

I am AuDHD and I have M.E/CFS and POTS.
  • kim123
    Give it another week or two, not having a decision letter doesn't mean she won't get it. I had my Tribunal in December and it took just over a week to get my decision letter.
    They said it with her within a week so prob Saturday and did u win it 
  • laurapeach
    It may not be though because of the amount of mail going through royal mail at the moment. And yes I won :) 
    Mum of one little girl.

• kim123
    It may not be though because of the amount of mail going through royal mail at the moment. And yes I won :) 
    Gdgd
  • kim123
    Fingers cross my gf decision letter comes today and she wins it 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    kim123 said:
    Yes, fingers crossed :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • kim123
    kim123 said:
    It still hasn't come she stressing out will it come on monday 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,623 Disability Gamechanger
    Aw that’s a shame, hopefully come at start off the week.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    kim123 said:
    kim123 said:
    Has your post arrived yet today? If not, there's still time.

Otherwise I can't predict when it will arrive, hopefully it does come on Monday though. It's hard to say at the moment with the various delays holding up the postage system.

Please try your best to relax and take your mind off it for a bit, it will be with you eventually :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • kim123
    kim123 said:
    kim123 said:

Otherwise I can't predict when it will arrive, hopefully it does come on Monday though. It's hard to say at the moment with the various delays holding up the postage system.

Please try your best to relax and take your mind off it for a bit, it will be with you eventually :) 
    Hope so and I hope its gd new for her 
  • kim123
    Hey when did u win urs and jw did u have help and all
  • kim123
    kim123 said:
    kim123 said:
    kim123 said:

Hope so and I hope its gd new for her 
    Have u won ur pip 
  • laurapeach
    kim123 said:
    Hey when did u win urs and jw did u have help and all
    I had my tribunal at the end of December and got the result a week to two later in January. I didn't have help no apart from my boyfriend and my own research. 
    Mum of one little girl.

• kim123
    Ok she had hers monday just waiting on decision letter she had her spourt work to help her she just depressioed  she thinks she ent going to get it I dont know wat to do she been waiting from 2019  to get it back it's been a long hard time for her I really hope she gets it 
    Her spourt work sent in things for her before hand 
  • laurapeach
    kim123 said:
    Ok she had hers monday just waiting on decision letter she had her spourt work to help her she just depressioed  she thinks she ent going to get it I dont know wat to do she been waiting from 2019  to get it back it's been a long hard time for her I really hope she gets it 
    Her spourt work sent in things for her before hand 
    There's nothing you can do at this point, you just have to sit tight and wait for the decision letter from the tribunal to arrive. It can take 2-3 weeks to turn up. 
    Mum of one little girl.

• kim123
    They told her within a week so prob monday 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.