PIP tribunal, what will happen? - Page 7 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP tribunal, what will happen?

Comments

• kim123
    kim123 Community member Posts: 75 Listener
    sehar said:
    Yeah wait n then contact them again 
    They all ready said to her they going to pay her backdated money tuesday they wouldn't say it if they wasnt going to do it 
  • sehar
    sehar Community member Posts: 22 Listener
    Yeah then nothing to worry its their procedure you will receive letter day after money come in account it happens to me two times with my backdated money. So tell her not to worry 
  • kim123
    sehar said:
    Yeah then nothing to worry its their procedure you will receive letter day after money come in account it happens to me two times with my backdated money. So tell her not to worry 
    Ok it's just she's been waiting two years for this It was a very stressful time 
  • sehar
    Oh two years yea i can understand after been through so long its increases the anxiety more n make emotional when you see something like that but i hope she’ll be fine now she’s going get what she was entitled to. Only two more days ??
  • kim123
    sehar said:
    Oh two years yea i can understand after been through so long its increases the anxiety more n make emotional when you see something like that but i hope she’ll be fine now she’s going get what she was entitled to. Only two more days ??
    Yeah cant wait to see her face and yeah since 2019 it's been a very long stressful and her depression and her anxiety is so bad right now its unreal 
  • sehar
    Take her out fir walk n distract her attention n tell her she got it. I know m right in that phase now going go for appeal n don’t know too much about that trying contact to CAB but no help yet
  • kim123
    sehar said:
    Take her out fir walk n distract her attention n tell her she got it. I know m right in that phase now going go for appeal n don’t know too much about that trying contact to CAB but no help yet
    She had to go through that with tribunal and all 
  • sehar
    I hope that they have awarded her for a long period of time so that she doesn’t has to go through all that near future. 
  • kim123
    sehar said:
    I hope that they have awarded her for a long period of time so that she doesn’t has to go through all that near future. 
    I hope so to I hope they do pay her on tuesday like they said  they wouldn't say it if they wasnt going to do it 
  • kim123
    scouser77 said:
    Hi kim 
    Finger's crossed your gf gets her cash maybe it will be with her next pip payment .

Hi backdated payment dont go in with the pip payment I comes before that 
  • kim123
    Pip wouldn't say they paying the backdated money on tuesday and not do it they said to my gf that it was progressed and waiting to go out on the 9 of march 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,634 Disability Gamechanger
    If it’s going out on the 9th, it will probably take 3 working days after that to clear in account.
  • kim123
    Lou67 said:
    If it’s going out on the 9th, it will probably take 3 working days after that to clear in account.
    No they told my gf that they paying it in on the 9th not going out on that day they said they paying it in on the 9th 
  • kim123
    Lou67 said:
    No they told my gf that they paying it in on the 9th not going out on that day they said they paying it in on the 9th 
  • Lou67
    Oh ok hopefully be in then.
  • kim123
    Lou67 said:
    Oh ok hopefully be in then.
    It should be as they said it going to be paid in on tuesday they wouldn't lie 
  • Lou67
    No they wouldn’t 
  • kim123
    My gf is so stressed out it is hard to help her out she thinks they ent going to pay her even tho they got her bank details and they they told her that they paying her backdated money on tuesday it's just been a long teo years scine 2019 I'll be glad when they pay her tuesday they wouldn't say they would if they wasnt going to pay her backdated money 
  • kim123
    I dont know wat to do my gf is counting the days in till she gets her backdated money they said they pay on tuesday ?
  • scouser77
    scouser77 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
    Do what ever go out fresh air . A walk go to your local park look at the spring bulbs coming through . Dont sit on your pc wasting time .the decision has been made you got the best news .so start planning what you both can do .great news by the way .. 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.