Survey for Parents: Social Vulnerability in Autistic Children (please delete if not allowed) — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Survey for Parents: Social Vulnerability in Autistic Children (please delete if not allowed)

Jess_Marshall
Jess_Marshall Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited March 2021 in Research and opportunities
Hi there,

My name is Jess Marshall and I am an undergraduate at the University of Sussex. I am interested in researching social vulnerability in children with disabilities and I am wondering whether I can get parents' experiences about this. Social vulnerability refers to whether a child knows about stranger danger, whether a child has ever been bullied etc. I am aiming to find out about the ways in which children with disabilities are socially vulnerable. I would like to use my results to educate professionals and help families.

To find out more about social vulnerability, I have created a short survey and I am wondering if any parents with autistic children aged 4-17 years would mind completing it? The survey takes ten minutes and you can do it on your phone. There are some background questions first, then questions touch on bullying, risk awareness and independence.

You can access the survey here:
https://tinyurl.com/SussexSVStudy

If any parents would be able to complete my survey it would be really appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

Jess

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,522 Disability Gamechanger
    You will have to email scope who will need to know what will happen to the information used 
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Jess_Marshall :) I've given the consent form at the beginning of your survey a read, and it looks good to me.

Just so you know, I've moved your post into our events, research, and opportunities category, as that's the only place we allow research to be posted. 

Best of luck! 

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.