PIP tribunal, what will happen? - Page 8 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP tribunal, what will happen?

1234568»

Comments

• kim123
    kim123 Community member Posts: 75 Listener

scouser77 said:
    Do what ever go out fresh air . A walk go to your local park look at the spring bulbs coming through . Dont sit on your pc wasting time .the decision has been made you got the best news .so start planning what you both can do .great news by the way .. 
    We dont have a pc just waiting on the to pay her on tuesday as that's wat they said that the payment is going to be on tuesday  pip will not lie 
  • laurapeach
    laurapeach Community member, Scope Member Posts: 114 Pioneering
    kim123 said:

scouser77 said:
    Do what ever go out fresh air . A walk go to your local park look at the spring bulbs coming through . Dont sit on your pc wasting time .the decision has been made you got the best news .so start planning what you both can do .great news by the way .. 
    We dont have a pc just waiting on the to pay her on tuesday as that's wat they said that the payment is going to be on tuesday  pip will not lie 
    It's not about them lying, it might be that they will process the payment on Tuesday so it may not go in until Friday. Hopefully though in the next couple of days you'll get a letter with all of the details of backpay and the award she got.
    Mum of one little girl.

I am AuDHD and I have M.E/CFS and POTS.
  • kim123
    kim123 said:

scouser77 said:
    It's not about them lying, it might be that they will process the payment on Tuesday so it may not go in until Friday. Hopefully though in the next couple of days you'll get a letter with all of the details of backpay and the award she got.
    They said they going to pay her on tuesday they wouldn't lie  about her getting her backdated payment on tuesday 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,612 Disability Gamechanger
    What we mean is if the money is paid in on the Tuesday, it may need to wait 3 days to clear.
     But hopefully that’s not the case.

• kim123
    Lou67 said:
    What we mean is if the money is paid in on the Tuesday, it may need to wait 3 days to clear.

They clear it days a go that's why they said she  be payed on tuesday the 9th 
  • kim123
    Lou67 said:

They said it was progressed days a go and they said she will be payed on tuesday 
  • Lou67
  • kim123
    Lou67 said:
    Oh ok then 
    That's why I  said they said she be payed on tuesday as it was all ready processed 
  • Lou67
    I’m only trying to give you advice.
    I really hope it’s in account on Tuesday.
  • laurapeach
    laurapeach Community member, Scope Member Posts: 114 Pioneering
    I know it's a stressful time but you both just need to try and take your minds off it. If PIP have said she'll be paid on Tuesday then she'll be paid on Tuesday. You may or may not get a letter before that, it depends on how quick the post is. Congratulations to you both for winning the Tribunal :)
    Mum of one little girl.

I am AuDHD and I have M.E/CFS and POTS.
  • kim123
    Lou67 said:
    I’m only trying to give you advice.
    I really hope it’s in account on Tuesday.
    I know that but they wouldn't say the processed it and that they paying her on tuesday 
  • kim123
    I know it's a stressful time but you both just need to try and take your minds off it. If PIP have said she'll be paid on Tuesday then she'll be paid on Tuesday. You may or may not get a letter before that, it depends on how quick the post is. Congratulations to you both for winning the Tribunal :)
    Thanks It was a long two years from 2019 in till now I be glad when it's all sored with payments and all so my gf can start being her slfe en 
  • Lou67
    Hi @kim123
     Hope your girlfriends money went into the bank ok. 
  • scouser77
    scouser77 Community member Posts: 24 Listener
    So looking at the Post's I gather your g/f is alot better today than yesterday .. Go and get something nice to eat and live like you should ..hope the long wait id finally over

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.