Hi, I'm bowsteen! My ESA payment hasn't gone in. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I'm bowsteen! My ESA payment hasn't gone in.

Options
bowsteen
bowsteen Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi I was meant to have had a fast track payment made yesterday before 12am and nothing has gone into my bank any ideas why and obviously I can’t ring them now as shut on Saturday 

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hi @bowsteen and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry that this has happened, and although it might be of small comfort, it's been known for payments to go in after midnight Sun/early Monday.  Are you able to manage okay in the meanwhile, for instance food-wise?  

By the way, I've moved this post over to our ESA category  and tweaked the title to help others spot it, if you are wondering what's changed :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

You may find they are open Saturday morning they sometimes are more as a catch up for backlogs 

It might just be them making outgoing calls though but I di know people have had contact on Saturday 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It seems that a few people have been missed in recent days, the payment will be a "clerical"payment which usually takes from a few hours to a day.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• bowsteen
    Options
    I did try calling this morning but was closed and still no money has gone in ?
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,010 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    bowsteen said:
    I did try calling this morning but was closed and still no money has gone in ?
    Payments generally do not appear at weekends. Even if payment went out late Friday it would not appear until Monday.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • bowsteen
    Options
    Ok tar just thought would have got it Friday as the lady I spoke to said it would be in there yesterday x

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.