Hello! My name is Caz, and I'm a new Online Community Coordinator — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello! My name is Caz, and I'm a new Online Community Coordinator

Caz_Alumni
Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering

Hi everybody!

Just a quick line to introduce myself - my name is Caz, and I'm really pleased to be able to say that I've just joined your team of Online Community Coordinators here at Scope!

What can I tell you about me? Well, I'm a Lancashire lass 'born and bred', though I've also travelled about a bit - living in Australia when I was little, and then spending some time in Greece more recently. I've got a few years on the clock (ahem!) and so I've done quite a few different jobs in my time, including running a restaurant with my partner who is also a chef. Then more recently, I've returned to higher education to do a research degree in criminal law at the University of Manchester - something that I decided to do because of my experiences with a condition called premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) and my psoriatic arthritis. And now I'm here with you!

When it comes to my spare time, it's music and box sets for me all the way. So, in that respect - David Bowie is a god, and you can't beat a bit of Line of Duty! Other than that, I love meeting new people and talking lots. So, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better and playing my part on the community :smile:
Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Comments

Brightness