Hi, my name is ASONE! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is ASONE!

Options
ASONE
ASONE Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I look to see if this place is safe 

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @ASONE and welcome to our online community!

This is a safe, supportive space with friendly members so if we can help you with any specific problems or things that are worrying you, please let us know.  Otherwise feel free to make yourself at home, either by responding to some of our recent discussions or looking through the various chat categories.

How are you keeping today?  I hope you have a lovely Wednesday ahead of you. 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @ASONE - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome 

This is a great safe site to use nobody has access to any personal information and we all respect everyone's safety 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @ASONE

I just wanted to say hello and add my own welcome. It's great to have you with us :)

As everybody says, this is a safe, supportive and friendly space for you to chat, get involved with our discussions, or ask questions if there is anything in particular that you would like some advice on. 

Feel free to take a bit of time to have a good look around - and get in touch if you would like any help with anything :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @ASONE :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness