Hi, my name is moedas! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is moedas!

Options
moedas
moedas Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I suffer from chronic low back pain.

Comments

• Katharine_Alumni
    Katharine_Alumni Community member, Scope Member Posts: 66 Courageous
    Options
    Welcome :) lovely to have you here
    Katharine McKnight
    Careers Adviser, Career Pathways
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @moedas and a warm welcome to our online community.  It's great to meet you!

I'm sorry to hear you suffer from chronic back pain, that must be really challenging to manage.  Do you have much support from your GP or a care team?  

If you want to explore the community some more, I'd recommend visiting our recent discussions or even our virtual coffee lounge where we discuss all things light-hearted and random! 

If there's anything in particular we can help you with please fire away but otherwise I hope to talk soon :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome from me too 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @moedas

Just wanted to stop by, say hello, and add my welcome to the community :)

Sorry to hear that you struggle with chronic lower back pain. As Cher has mentioned, I do hope you're getting support from your GP for that? Do you want to tell us a bit more about how that affects you? Even though we're not medically trained and we can't offer you any specific medical advice, I'm sure there will be lots of members who will be able to empathise with you about your back pain. 

If you have any questions, just give us a shout. You take care and hopefully speak to you again soon :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @moedas - welcome to the community from me also. Chronic pain isn't much fun, so I hope you're finding ways to manage this. This warmer weather helps me, & also with that being able to get out in the garden a little. I hope you've had a sunny day today. :)

Brightness