Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Sadia!

SadiaSadia Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everybody i hope you all stay safe i don't know from where to start but i have alot of things to talk about 

Replies

• Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 3,564

Scope community team

Hello @sardia

Welcome to the community, glad you've joined us :) 

This is a very supportive and welcoming place, so feel free to ask about whatever it is you wish to discuss.
    Online Community Coordinator

Find out more about, and apply for, the Community Co-production Group.

Want to tell us about your experience on the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 10,080 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to talk 8r join in and also ask any questions 
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 8,584 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sadia - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. I hope you have had a good weekend, & look forward to hearing from you again. :)
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,625 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Sadia and welcome to the community :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 4,565

Scope community team

Welcome to the community @Sadia :) As the others have said, please feel free to tell us anything you feel comfortable sharing whenever you feel ready to. Give us a shout if you need any help navigating the community!
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Caz_AlumniCaz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 627 Pioneering
    Just wanted to stop by, say hello, and welcome to the community @Sadia :)

Have you managed to explore the Online community and find your way around? I know that you said in your first post that you had quite a bit that you wanted to talk about, so I just wanted to say that we're here whenever you fancy a chat with us. 

Also, do let us know if you would like any help with anything or you have any questions for us.

Looking forward to seeing you around on the community. :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Sign in or join us to comment.