Research Questionnaire on Disability & Music! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Research Questionnaire on Disability & Music!

abbshumphries
abbshumphries Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 2021 in Research and opportunities
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk6bWXlk7rzdAIwbK_IgN8gCG3rcvMV0TEcNrJZJoqDqgm2A/viewform 

Hello there!
I'm a university student currently conducting a research project and could do with your help!
I feel that the music industry is becoming increasingly more accessible for people with various disabilities but so much more still needs to be done. I'm passionate about equality for people with disabilities and want to reflect that in this project.
If you could take a short amount of time to have a look at this survey you can really help me out and get your voice heard about how you feel your experiences can be improved when attending music events!
Click the link above or below!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk6bWXlk7rzdAIwbK_IgN8gCG3rcvMV0TEcNrJZJoqDqgm2A/viewform

Thank you!

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,491 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @abbshumphries :) Thanks for thinking of us regarding your university research project. I've moved your post into our news and opportunities category, as this is the only place in which we allow research to be posted. 

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.