Esa new style — Scope | Disability forum

Esa new style

kami24 Member Posts: 402 Pioneering
Do I have to make a new claim to esa new style if i was in Esa support group previously and no gap in between claims just moving onto UC??? I'm confused 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.