Hi, my name is lise1971_! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is lise1971_!

Options
lise1971_
lise1971_ Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi everyone ☺

Comments

• lise1971_
    lise1971_ Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    A was actually try to reply to someone post bout there son having scoliosis my daughter has it she's to have op shortly
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Hi @lise1971_ It's lovely to meet you and a warm welcome to our online community!  How are you today?

I'm sorry to hear your daughter has scoliosis and have my fingers crossed the operation will help alleviate her pain.  How does she feel about it?  I've looked and we have a few threads where people mentioned there son having scoliosis, was it one of these you meant to reply to:
    If you click on the links and want to reply, just scroll down to the white box that says 'type your comment', insert your text and press post reply :) 

I hope you are both doing okay today and please let us know if you have any questions or need any help.  Take care.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcometo the community
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @lise1971_ - & welcome to the community. I hope one of the links Cher has given puts you in touch with a parent whose child is also going to have surgery to help with their scoliosis. if you use the 'search' feature you will find other posts relating to this. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A big welcome to the community from me too @lise1971_ :) How are you doing? 

I hope that Cher's comment has cleared up how to make a comment, but please do let us know if you come across any further problems.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness