Hi, my name is Jennylinford! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Jennylinford!

Jennylinford
Jennylinford Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi everyone,
I am a first year learning disability student nurse studying at the University of Hull. I have seen a lot of discrimination and issues that I hope to one day help to prevent. I am just introducing myself and would love to meet like minded people and help in any way I can.
Hope to hear back soon.
Jenny 

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @jennylinford - & welcome to the community, Jenny. I hope you're enjoying your nursing course. Thank you for joining, & wanting to make a difference; that's what Scope is all about too. I'm sure you'll enjoy being part of this friendly & supportive community, & I look forward to hearing from you again. :)
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Jennylinford and a warm welcome to our online community.  It's great to know that you want to be an ally to disabled people and thank you for joining us :)  How are you finding your nursing course? 

If you haven't already, I'd recommend browsing our different chat categories to look at the range of topics our members discuss.  Also, if you want to see the issues being spoken about, as they come up, you can visit our recent discussions.  

Please let us know if you have any questions and feel free to get involved.  Take care and speak soon.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @Jennylinford :) It's great that you want to be part of the community. Have you had a chance to take a look around yet? Just give us a shout if you need anything. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness