Looking for individuals to be featured in a weekly podcast about life with an undiagnosed condition — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Looking for individuals to be featured in a weekly podcast about life with an undiagnosed condition

RacheleLeahSilvera
RacheleLeahSilvera Scope Member Posts: 77 Courageous
To be considered,please bare the following in mind:
•Your location doesn't matter as it will be via Zoom 
•Not have an obvious reason or cause for your health related issues 
•Age 18 to 50
•Doesn't mind being recorded 
•The Podcast frequency will be weekly(time and day will be confirmed in due course 

Message me, if you are interested

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @RacheleLeahSilvera

Hello there!  How are you today?  I love the sound of your podcast and admire you for wanting to start this conversation and increase public awareness.  Would it be possible for you to email the team at community@scope.org.uk so we can ascertain more details about what our members participation would involve?

Also, just to let you know I've moved your thread to our News and opportunities category which is where our shout outs for volunteers are generally housed 

Good luck and I hope you're keeping well :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.